Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Blog Purpose

Well I've started yet another blog. Will the enthusiasm continue this time?
Anyway the last one was started a couple of years before a British Columbia road trip....but did I really think I'd have time to update it while driving round BC covering 2250 miles in two weeks, visiting some of Canada's finest snowboarding resorts? Erm. No. I should have known too.
This time, I've started just before I head off on my first trip to Asia with a week in Thailand, followed by two weeks around the Philippines. Well, someone's got to do it!
So it's two nights in Bangkok, 5 nights in Chiang Mai, then a week on Borocay with my first attempt at Diving, a long weekend in Manila with my sister. Then I head to Bohol for a few days before the long trek back home. 2 weeks, 13 flights, and hopefully I'll slip in a 2 hour tour of Kuwait City on the way over!
Bag's packed, the dilemma of a new bag was fixed when I went back to buy it, and it was gone, so the spare bag is packed for my own presents to take home ;-)
3 days to go, two mad nights out to go on the way, then I'm off....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home