Monday, November 14, 2005

A Hard Day

Well I was toiling today, it was a hard one. I think the furthest I walked was across the street to Alexa's deli to order my sandwich at lunchtime. Apart from that I got the lift from he 36th floor to the 6th and vegg'ed out by the pool all day. It was cloudy which wasn't ideal, but to be honest I couldn't be arsed getting a cab down to Intramurus, the old town of Manila. Manyana (or however you spell it). Actually that reminds me of a quote I read in a book last week 'What's the equivalent of Manyana in the Philippines language?". "Nothing is that urgent in the Philippines."
Anyway, this evening we ventured around the block to an Italian restaurant, and Sid's Bar which had all the British football tops on the walls, and was full of fat Brits and young Filipina girlfriends. Maybe tomorrow I'll make it to Intramurus. If I can be arsed.
I did exert myself a bit though and sorted some of my trip to Bohol on Wednesday so I'm quite looking forward to that again, but it will be too short a time there!
Manyana!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home